Monday 1 February 2010

I've Got News For You - Straight Lines (1982)

Now that I am receiving The Wall Street Journal at home, I am guaranteed at least one, usually more news stories directly related to the energy sector each day.

Not to worry -- I won't rehash everything I read. But be rest assured I'll share items of interest, starting with a Commodities Report in the Janaury 27th issue on "Traders Bet on an Oil Breakout."

The CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index has been "bouncing off the bottom" despite the closing prices that are currntly hovering below $75 a barrel. There seems to be increased options trading and the volatility is encouraging the hedging.

To read more, click here.

To gain an advantage on oil trading in 2010, check out some of these courses coming to an energy capital near you.

No comments: