Tuesday 20 January 2009

Changes – David Bowie (1972)

This past week I was named North American Sales Director in addition to my role as Global Marketing Director here at The Oxford Princeton Programme. I am both honored and humbled by the confidence placed on me to positively affect the business and service our clients in both regards.

I, along with all the teams I am a part of, are committed to you and your employees gaining the acumen and know-how to weather volatility in today's marketplace and maintain a competitive edge in the long-run.

If you have already attended training with us, thank you for your continuing support. If I or any of our account executives can assist in identifying and sorting out your training needs, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We realize that these are not ordinary times. But we are also confident today's circumstances do not dictate tomorrow's progress. We invite you to harness the energy of training with us today and unleash your potential.

Jobert E. Abueva

No comments: